RE: [K12OSN] 3C509 Problems with DHCP

Hi,

	Thanks got past the NIC thing. But I have another problem. Now I
have a "Grey screen with a large X cursor". Looking at the LTSP v3.0 doc I
can see the probable things to check but I am not seeing a display manger
running. And there isn't anything on how to get it running again. I looked
through other info and checked the services running and nothing is jumping
out at me or anything that would inidicate to me to turn on.

	So I am stuck again, I have followed the steps and each problem I
have come up with seems to be not listed. I must be having an off day. Hmmm,
well at least I am learning what to look for by trial and error. Umm, the
only thing I did different from the install was to start the system service
into text mode insted of graphics mode on the server. I can't find were to
change this either. I am not certain here because I prefer text mode. I have
used linuxconf before but its not installed yet. So if someone could point
me again in the direction I need to get the workstation running I would be
grateful once again. Thanks for the previous replies.

Todd