Re: [K12OSN] LTSP on OSX

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 09:07:56AM -0700, Chris Thomas wrote:
> I was reading a previous article here about OSX being *nix based (Free
> BSD?). And i was curious is it possible to have an OSX box as a LTSP server?
> The aqua interface is much nicer than what kde or gnome has.

Don't confuse the OS the LTSP makes the clients run and the OS that
runs on the server. I know little about MacOS X but I assume that it
does not support (use) the X protocol, and thus cannot be used to as an
application server for X-terminals. That MacOS can run a X server, is
of course a completely different matter.

--

Hans Ekbrand