Re: [K12OSN] Session Shadowing

"vcare",

I don't have current access to a school or classroom environment, so I can't tell you how to run the Brown University stuff - I have not done it.

If I get a chance (probably not until next month) I'll try it out.

Sorry to not be more help....anyone else run the XMX stuff yet??

Kirk

At 12:47 PM 5/23/2002, you wrote:
Hi "vcare",

> Can u give me some idea hoe to use this software.
> For reviewing multiple desktops concurrently
> http://www.cs.brown.edu/software/xmx/

do you want do view multiple sessions of the kids like showed here
http://www.mastersolution.com/images/g1451294.gif ?
As far as i know there is no free software for this particular function.

Otherwise you may better use the x0rfbserver (rpmfind.net the Mandrake
rpm) -> http://www.bn-paf.de/k12ltsp/tips.html#shadowing