Re: [K12OSN] Squid Proxy

Can you review your physical layout again?
I will double check how to get some info out of the squid logs.
The cache _should_ make those pages which have
a) already been accessed
b) not passed their expiration time
respond the same regardless of the upstream load.

What other types of traffic on the the T1?  What are the other clients?

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
614-404-1897                                     http://www.rossberry.com