[K12OSN] Client Management Software

Hi all-

I am wondering if there is a program out there that is compatible with LTSP that would let me do some basic client management remotely either from the server or other fat client (i.e. help dek operator). I would like to be able to see all the clients that are connected to the server, be able to take control of the display remotely (invaluable for help-desk type troubleshooting), view information about the clients (MAC address, IP address, etc) and be able to disconnect the clients from the server. The proprietary thin client OS's all have something of the sort, and I am guessing that I just haven't found the one for LTSP yet. If there are programs out there that you know of that do any of these tasks, speak up! Any input would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks-

Jesse