Re: [K12OSN] LTSP for 200 clients

I was talking yesterday to someone who works on LTSP (not K12,) and he mentioned something
"useless" where non-thin clients get all of their programs from the server, but then run
those programs locally.  I don't remember what the name of that project was, but you could
check with the people on the LTSP list, or maybe someone here knows.  This sounds like it
might be a good idea for you, because it would not waste the power of the desktops, but
still give you central administration.