Re: [K12OSN] website - hardware quotes

Dale,
	xfs is Xwindows Font Server - Xterminal can ask the server for any
font that is available to it, and the number and selection are relatively
easily administered. Xvesa uses only preconfigured fonts, why, i don't
know. the xvesa fonts on thinknics are very sharp compared to XF86_SVGA,
but the selection is very limited. they also tend to be very small in
netscape, sometimes to the point of being unreadable. all the suggestions
on how to make netscape font display look somewhat like that on windoze
involve xfs served fonts ...