Re: [K12OSN] LTSP for 200 clients

petre maltzen net wrote:

I think Steve is thinking of the City of Largo, FL (search google for largo
and kde).

That's the one.

There are enough tools available now to take K12OS and turn it into an enterprise-scale
desktop system, vis Largo. I think the only reason we aren't seeing this being done
is no-one is prepared to underwrite it.

Having said that, I expect many of the K12OS installs *are* enterprise scale.. 8-o

/sw