[K12OSN] Seeking volunteering oppertunity

Hello everyone.  I apologize for posting to the technical listserv with
this question but this was the only forum I found.

I am in Beaverton, OR this summer doing an internship with the IBM
Linux Technology Center.  Recently I have come across a few articles
about this project and I am extremely intrigued.  I am interested in
doing some volunteering at local schools or wherever else I would be
valued.  As a new member of the community this would be a great way for
me to PLUG in with the local Linux community :-)  I am not currently a
member of this list but I would appreciate further communication with
you at the following email address: k12ltsp(at)lnx0r.eiomail.com

Thanks,

Adam Litke