Re: [K12OSN] LTSP v2.0 SCSI RAID-1 ready ?

Are you using software raid or do you have a hardware raid controller?

If you have a hardware raid controller, we'll need to know exactly what
make/model you have if we're to have any chance of helping.

If you are doing software raid, take a look at page 75 of the Red Hat
customization guide:

  http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.2-Manual/pdf/rhl-cg-en-72.pdf

-Eric