RE: [K12OSN] Client RAM requirements? (overkill)

On Mon, 27 May 2002, Greg Long wrote:

>I'll get back to actually *INSTALLING*  K12LTSP 2.0.2 soon.  I've been
>putting together my family's bicycles.  I should seek a Cannondale
>mailman list server :)

Sorry, I can't help with the Cannondale - I have a LeMond Zurich. Since they
are from different vendors they couldn't possibly be compatible <end sarcastic
remark on the sad state of software compatibility>

Speaking of diversions & delays... I got my hands on a 2002 Honda S2000
yesterday. I've been off playing with my toy rather than working on
K12LTSP 2.1.0 ;-)

-Eric