[K12OSN] How to connect to Internet

Hi all people,

I just join this list.

I got the Terminal server installed now, running K12LTSP-2.0.2. The first problem encountered by me in setting up the server is to connect Internet. I am running broadband with dynamic IP so I select automatic authentication. But it can't work. I got another Linux box running Mandrake 8.3. It works with the same settings. What is the trick ?

Kindly shed me some lights. Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu