Re: RE: [K12OSN] Client RAM requirements? (overkill)

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Sorry, I can't help with the Cannondale - I have a LeMond Zurich. Since
>they
>are from different vendors they couldn't possibly be compatible <end
>sarcastic
>remark on the sad state of software compatibility>

I've got a Diamondback, a Schwinn Homegrown, and a Specialized Sirrus (I
commute by bike to work everyday...even in the winter) and went for an
awesome ride with the family this weekend at Acadia National Park on the
carriage trails.

>Speaking of diversions & delays... I got my hands on a 2002 Honda S2000
>yesterday. I've been off playing with my toy rather than working on
>K12LTSP 2.1.0 ;-)

Have fun!

>-Eric

David N. Trask