[K12OSN] Terminal Server can't receive email

Hi all people,

K12LTSP-2.0.2

I just complete the installation of the Terminal Server. My Server is connected to Broadband with dynamic IP. It is automatically connected to Internet at boot and browsing has no problem

However I can't fetch email. I tried both KMail and Netscape. Send mail is OK. I re-checked Login and password several times but could not discover any mistake. Whenever I tried to connect the mail server, it prompted "error connecting...."

ANY advice. Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu