[K12OSN] Squid Proxy

Thanks Todd.

I had gotten a bad case of tunnel vision and didn’t make the connection between the ACL and the Proxy Restriction frames in Webmin. Once I created the Client addresses and added them to the proxy restriction side, I took off!!

One thing still remains. I still have quite a delay when pulling pages I would expect to be in the proxy server by now. I’m thinking it may be a configuration for performance issue. I have 256 mb ram on the server and set up 50 mb for cache in squid. I left the hardrive and folder settings stuff at default though.  Any ideas?

Thanks again for your help.