[K12OSN] Application Help

I was wondering if any one can help me with this request.  We are
currently testing Red Hat and Terminal Services to see how feasible this
would be for our district.  We have the opportunity to test this setup in
one or two labs next school year.  However, we have to be able to run our
district reading application on these computers.  It is STAR  Reading
(http://www.renlearn.com/starreading/default.htm), and is used throughout
our district for reading assessment.  I have attempted to use Wine and
have had some success with the management application, and working within
it.  However, it does crash and give me errors throughout.  I've done
everything I can think of to try and make it work, to no avail.

Has anyone gotten this app to work in Linux?  Can anyone point me in a
direction to find someone who could help me get Wine to run this app
correctly.  Any help would be appreciated...

Shawn Hamby
Federal Way Public Schools
shamby fwsd wednet edu
(p) 253-945-2017  (f) 253-945-2223