Re: [K12OSN] Application Help

You might try CrossoVer Office or Transgaming's WineX.  I
imagine they would give you all a school discount.  Alternatively, I
imagine CodeWeavers would be willing to contract to add this to Wine.

Finally, and this would include paying MS lots of money - you could access
it through terminal services like Cytrix Winframe or rdesktop.

Jonathan Bartlett