RE: RE: [K12OSN] Client Management Software

Hi Kirk and all

> Both XMX and VNC offer inter-activity as part of the equation.

I don't know about VNC, but you can disable local keyboard and mouse in
VNC. I've seen these options available for the Win9x version. ORL even has
a whole bunch of documentation on the relevant registry hacks to enable
these options (plus others). That's how I have limited VNC connections to
local IPs.

Cheers,
Bert