Re: [K12OSN] Application Help

It seems that Accelerated Reader is prolific throughout the US school system. There seems to be a lot of traffic in this regard, and the local school district also uses the product.

ANYONE getting this going, I'm sure that the rest of the list would be extremely interested - FWIIW, I know that I am.

Kirk

At 03:31 PM 5/28/2002, you wrote:
Star Reading is the testing component of Accelerated Reader, right?
We'll be experimenting this summer. let's stay in touch.

Michael

-- Michael Williams Instructional Technology Haywood County Schools 216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721 http://www.k12linux.org (828) 627-8314