Re: [K12OSN] Application Help

Definitely approach the CodeWeaver folks. They are very interested in
getting things working that will result in license sales for them.  The
CrossOver Office product is commercial product.  Details on their web
page.

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
614-404-1897                                     http://www.rossberry.com