Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Server can't receive email

Hi Jay,

Thanks for your response.

At 11:55 AM 2002/5/28 -0500, you wrote:
Please let us know what your setup is. Are you using an IMAP or POP3 account?
Is the account on your ISP's network or is it on a local network?

If you are sure you have the server IP address correct, try this from a shell
prompt:

telnet my.mail.server pop3

I am using POP3 account from my ISP network

telnet xxx.com pop3

Yes, it is connected to my mail server. But the mail server address for sending mails differs from downloading mails

Send mail :  mail.xxx.com
Download mail : xxx.com

I fail to discover the place for adding "Download mail server address :- xxx.com" in KMail

(Side story : The first time installation, it failed even to connect Internet - ISP broadband. This is the second time installation - complete fresh installation.

At starting the PC I noticed following warning :
....... ftp isc.org .... for software........ [Fail]

Because the screen moving too fast I could not write down the complete warning message

Thanks

Stephen