Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Server can't receive email

Hi Rick,

Thanks for your advance.

At 10:09 PM 2002/5/28 -0700, you wrote:
KMail : Settings: Configure KMail : On the Sending Mail tab, lower half where
it says Incoming Mail (assuming you have added an account), Click Modify, the
"host" on that dialog box is your download mail server.  Hope that helps.

Yes. I already tried several times previously but could not find a solution.

I searched for a place to add the address of the Incoming Mail server (xxx.com) but could not find it. Its address differs from the Send Mail server. I found the place to add the address of the Send Mail server under SMTP

Thanks

Stephen