Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Server can't receive email

On Tuesday 28 May 2002 23:32, you hammered the keyboard to write:
> Hi Rick,
>
> Thanks for your advance.
>
> At 10:09 PM 2002/5/28 -0700, you wrote:
> >KMail : Settings: Configure KMail : On the Sending Mail tab, lower half
> > where it says Incoming Mail (assuming you have added an account), Click
> > Modify, the "host" on that dialog box is your download mail server.  Hope
> > that helps.
>
> Yes.  I already tried several times previously but could not find a
> solution.
>
> I searched for a place to add the address of the Incoming Mail server
> (xxx.com) but could not find it.  Its address differs from the Send Mail
> server.  I found the place to add the address of the Send Mail server under
> SMTP

Your are right near it in the configurations when you are looking at SMTP.
Just below that it says "Incoming Mail"  in the account box, highlight your
pop account then click the button to the right that says "modify".  That will
bring up the dialog box where you enter the incoming mail server name.  It is
the "HOST" box there.