Re: [K12OSN] Some praise for Jim

Well said Daniel,

Jim should be at the top of all of our Xmas card lists !!

He is as we say in England, "Top Man" !!

And let's not forget any of the other LTSP project team members, who
along with Jim, provide fantastic support for an outstanding product.

Nigel.

--
Nigel Pallett, E-mail: nigel optimus co uk
Optimus UK Limited, The Kenilworth Business Centre, 131 Warwick Road,