[K12OSN] Re: Application Help and STAR Reading

Shawn,
Definately try WineX from Transgaming.
We don't use AR--we have Scholastic's Reading Counts.
It does about the same thing.  I've been able to run
the student reading test program and the student reading
inventory program under WineX.  Our opac in the library
runs under WineX, also.  I think the CVS of WineX is free.
The binaries require a subscription.
If anyone uses Reading Counts under Linux I'd like to
hear about your experiences.
Cheers,
Marc Jardell
Technology Coordinator,