Re: [K12OSN] Application Help

k12osn redhat com writes:
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Shawn Hamby
>> Federal Way Public Schools
>> shamby fwsd wednet edu
>> (p) 253-945-2017  (f) 253-945-2223
>> http://www.fwsd.wednet.edu
>My Gosh! -- you're in Federal Way and going to put in an LTSP network.
>You
>have balls.
>Dan
>(Previous resident of Roy, pop.545)

It's better than wasting $200k annual just for MS software...wouldn't you
think?  Especially when our legislature cut our budgets, and we could make
our technology dollars go so much further if I can meet all of our needs.
;-)

Sometimes, things just make sense, even when you are a huge MS type of guy.