Re: [K12OSN] Application Help

>From my standpoint, I can not replace STAR or AR, I have to use them.  My
curriculum dept spent a lot of time and research to find the exact product
for our district, and every teacher and student is using this application
now.  I will not be able to get an equivilant through any testing,
considering the investment we have made.  However, if I can make it work
on another platform, I can easily start converting labs.