[K12OSN] AR and Star with Linux

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd chime in for a second here and say that we also use Star Reading, Star Math, and Accelerated Reader. There is definetley a huge market for some kind of crossover to get these apps working on other platforms. I know just in the state of Arkansas alone, these apps are spread about like a plague =). Sure would be handy if I could get them running on my terminals.

Caleb Wagnon, MCP
Fordyce School District
Office of Technology
Fordyce, AR 71742