Re: [K12OSN] Application Help

That would be great :)

The more they see demand, the more likely they will develop for <insert platform here> It is very important to stress the potential cost savings for schools in having these vertical market apps available to more than Mac and/or Windows, as well as showing them that open source OS's are mainstream now and vendors that do not develop for them are ignoring a large and growing market. Too many of my vendors have painted themselves into a Microsoft corner with Microsoft-colored paint and a Microsoft brush.

If anyone knows of a MS Access clone (ie will run Access code), it would make my year :) My vendor has not seen the light yet.