Re: [K12OSN] Application Help

MS Access - I don't know of a way to run it directly, but you can use Datanamic's reverse engineering tool for Access ($61) and Dezign for databases ($139), both Windows products. It will take the complete Access schema in, put it up in the Dezign Entity Relationship model tool, and save it back out as the SQL schema for MySQL (or any of a dozen other db products).

Very robust tools, and very inexpensive. That takes care of the data, but still does nothing for the application around it. You would need to rewrite that. Except for many-to-many relationships, writing a web based DB interface is quite easy using PHP4/Apache.

Kirk