From: Kirk Rheinlander [mailto:kirk kpj2 com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 2:20 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Renaissance Learning

>Renaissance Learning Apps:  Accelerated Reader, Star Reading,
>Accelerated Math, Star Math,and Perfect Copy.

I'll start this new thread - please add your school district to the
list,
if you have interest. Then someone (like Tait?) can forward the
cumulative
thread to his contact at Renaissance showing interest - just so they
know
that a real demand does indeed exist...Kirk

The following is a list of schools interested in Rensaissance Learning
apps
running in a LINUX environment.

1) Liberty Common Charter School (K-9, 600 students) - Ft. Collins,
Colorado
2) Ridgeview Classical Charter School (K-12, 535 students) - Ft.
Collins,
Colorado