RE: [K12OSN] help: DHCP NT/Linux on the same subnet

Hi Steve,

Bert here.

As I've mentioned. I have two DHCP servers running without any issues.

I know another site in Wanganui that deliberately does this. Apparently the
first DHCP server to issue respond issues the IP. Therefore a workstation
may get it's IP address from different DHCP servers each time it logs in.
BTW it's all NT and 2000.

We have run into issues where our PROXY / DHCP server falls over. Then the
iMacs can't log in, and people can't access the 'Net.

Cheers,
Bert