RE: [K12OSN] Microsoft DHCP

Hi William,

Bert here.

You could try limiting the DHCP scope / address pool on the NT server. Then
limit the DHCPd pool on the LTSP server to the free addresses from NT ie.
NT from 0 -> 127 and LTSP 128 -> 254.

I've done that on my network and it works just fine.

You do need to be aware of any fixed IP addresses.

LTSP terminals want to connect to 192.168.0.254, so this would work.

The only time you would run into problems is when the network has more than
255 machines on it.

Cheers,
Bert