Re: [K12OSN] Microsoft DHCP

jam McQuil com wrote:

You can also compile Etherboot to only listen to replies that come back from certain DHCP servers, therefore, even if the w2k server replies, Etherboot could flat out ignore it.

Aha! That'll be the way. NT/2000 admins won't have to *touch* their server! I love it!

I'll follow this up, and report back. 8-/ Of course, that doesn't solve the problem or PXE..

Anyway, that's about all the w2k advice I can handle for one night.

Thanks again Jim.

cheers.

Steve