[K12OSN] TFTP......ARP timeout when using a different network segment

Hi all,

This has probably been asked before, but here goes anyway.

I tried testing a login from the opposite end of my physical network to the LTSP server.

PXE started, the terminal got an IP address then waited for TFTP to start downloading the kernel.

Then PXE gave me an ARP timeout message, twice. Finally I was asked to put a boot disk into the machine.

The same machine will happily boot from the server when they are on the same hub.

Is this a TFTP or backbone issue?

Thanks,
Bert