[K12OSN] XMX and/or x0rfbserver

Hi guys,

Has anyone tried using XMX from Brown University?  It's the proggie that
allows you to broadcast your screen to the rest of the classroom in
Linux...I downloaded it, but I can't get it to work...I need help.
Also...I did manage to get x0rfbserver working and I can connect to other
clients....is there a way to make a shortcut for my students to simply
click and be able to see my screen without having to type in the IP
address and display number each time?  Also...is there a way for me to
initiate the display from where I sit at the server?  In other words...can
I make their "session" connect to my screen?  I tried the "add client"
thing, but couldn't get it to work nor can I find any documentation for it
either.  My ultimiate goal is to be able to demonstrate by broadcasting my
screen to the students desktops...for example...I want to show them how to
enter a formula in a spreadsheet...I can try and explain it...or I can
simply show them on the screen (which is how I do it with Altiris Vision
in my current W
in98 lab)  I'm rolling out K12LTSP this summer and want to be able to demo
stuff to the kids using it.  I'm willing to live with some
inconvenience...although I do need to make it a little easier.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us