Re: [K12OSN] Terminal Server can't receive email - problem solved

Hi Rick,

At 01:46 AM 5/29/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Your are right near it in the configurations when you are looking at SMTP.
>Just below that it says "Incoming Mail" in the account box, highlight your
> pop account then click the button to the right that says "modify". That will
> bring up the dialog box where you enter the incoming mail server name. It is
> the "HOST" box there.

Thanks for your advice and time spent. 'Host' injected me another understanding. I was searching for POP/POP3 account.

Anyway I am appreciated for your effort and other guys' advice as well.

I shall have another posting in re of my Linux box would not shutdown automatically disregarding it is a ATX system. It halts at "System Halt" and I have to turn the box off manually.

Stephen