[K12OSN] The newly installed server can't shutdown automatically.

Hi All Guys

My newly installed Server would not shutdown automatically disregarding it is a ATX system. It halts at "System Halt" and I have to turn the Server off manually.

At time of installation I noticed following warning ;

Unresolved dependencies
Package		Requirement
scrollkeeper		intltool
intltool			patch

I selected "Install packages to satisfy dependencies" to proceed

What are they used for ???

I installed the Server three times including installing from CDs made with ISOimages downloaded from another website, md5sum verified correct. No improvement was found.

Any remedy ??? Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu