Re: [K12OSN] Connection question - Server and Client

You need a cross-over cable.
You can buy these at the regular source of cables.

However in the long run, you will want to use a switch
in between everything.

Stephen Liu <satimis writeme com> writes:

 % Hi All Guys,
 %
 % I am complete new to this project.
 %
 % As experimental, I prepare to connect the client direct to the server
 % without via the hub.  What cable shall I use.  It is available on market ???
 %
 % Thanks in advance.
 %
 % Stephen Liu
 %
 %
 %
 %
 % _______________________________________________
 % K12OSN mailing list
 % K12OSN redhat com
 % https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/k12osn
 % For more info see <http://www.k12os.org>

-----
CTO PEAK -              .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowledge,Inc       .
1600 SW Western, Suite 180       .            Internet: sechrest peak org
Corvallis Oregon 97333               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest