Re: [K12OSN] Final release candidate for K12LTSP 2.1.0

On Wed, 29 May 2002 smooge mindspring com wrote:

>Ok.. I downloaded the OpenOffice RPMS.. these seem to have an issue out
>of the box with spell checking. I opened a document and EVERY word was
>marked red as needing to be replaced. I know my spelling is bad...
>
>Any idea what I am missing?

Did you just install the "OpenOffice-suite" package or did you also install
the the "OpenOffice-suite-configs" package?

I set the OpenOffice-suite-configs to overwrite some of the settings from
earlier versions of OpenOffice that cause this problem.

If you did not install the OpenOffice-suite-configs package, install that
and see if the problem goes away.

-Eric