Re: [K12OSN] Connection question - Server and Client

Hi John,

Thanks for your advice.

At 11:03 PM 2002/5/29 -0700, you wrote:
However in the long run, you will want to use a switch
in between everything.

Is it "a switch" referring to the hub ???

Yes. I would buy a hub finally. But this is only a start for test. I assume the cross over cable can be further used when I have a hub.

If I am wrong please correct me.

Thanks

Stephen Liu

Stephen Liu <satimis writeme com> writes:

% Hi All Guys,
%
% I am complete new to this project.
%
% As experimental, I prepare to connect the client direct to the server
% without via the hub. What cable shall I use. It is available on market ???
%
% Thanks in advance.
%
% Stephen Liu