RE: [K12OSN] Microsoft DHCP

WOW! Now that's a solution. That goes to show how powerful and flexible
Linux can be. Man, that just blew me away and my offering. I will be keeping
this one for reference. And I thought I know some pretty neat things. I just
went from a small fish to a little teeny tadpole. :-)

Now I will finish my humble pie...

Todd