[K12OSN] Thin Client

First I would like to thank everyone who helped me figure out my Squid proxy servers. They really work great!!!

On to my newest problem…..

I have set up an LTSP server for test purposes in my office. I have some “OLD” HP4100dx thin clients I am trying to get to attach. I start it and see it  actually start to download something but then hang at Received 0241 Kbyte. I also see them answering on the server using the TAIL function. The last line printed on the TALI screen is DHCPACK on 192.168.0.253 to (MAC) via eth0.

I have about 150 of these units donated to me and would really like to get them to work if possible. Any ideas????