RE: [K12OSN] Thin Client

Hi John,

Bert here.

RPL and PXE are different.

Can you get into the Bios on the thin clients? If so you may be able to change the boot method.

The network cards I purchased have 5 different options on ROM for booting,

1) Disable
2) PXE on int 18h
3) PXE on int 19h
4) PnP/BEV (BBS)		(don't know this one)
5) RPL (int 18h/19h)

I can change these at system power up.

Alternatively, go to the HP website, support section and do a search on the client.  You should be able to get a manual that way.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Cheers,
Bert