[K12OSN] Icewm menus

Hi, I'm Donald Oellerich.  I'm currently the server admin
at Yorktown High School (you may have gotten an email from
a Michael Dobbs a while ago).  Anyways, I've installed
k12ltsp 2.0, and am using Icewm as the window manager of
choice, due to the high-overhead of running KDE or Gnome.
The Icewm menu, though, still has the KDE and Gnome menus
incorporated into it, and I can't figure out how to get rid
of those menus.  I read your email about icewm packages on
the 15th, and was hoping that you would know how to remove
these menus.

Thanks,
Donald