Re: [K12OSN] Renaissance Learning

Add us to the list, I alson have talked to the AR folks ???????

We have 8 schools in Jefferson County School System, Dandridge, Tn. which
all use Renaissance Learning products, AR, Star, ACCelerated
Math,.................
I have been working on getting these apps working under linux via wine ,
(not finished yet, need some luck!!!!!!!)
We could benefit greatly.
By the way, Tennessee educators and technolgy people are having a Summer
Institute this summer in east Tn. , If any one has any Ideas on presentation
and content please suggest at will. I will be doing an all day session.

P.S. We are also using a program Called Orchard in all our schools, Is
anyone else using this and have you tried it under linux k12OS?

Dale Knight
Jefferson County Schools
Dandridge, Tn.
knightd2 k12tn net
dale morristown net

> Several schools within the area served by the Regional Office of
> Education #13 (Illinois) could use AR and would greatly benefit with a
> Linux port.
>
> Ben Nickell wrote:
> >
> > Two more :)
> >
> > Pocatello Community Charter School  K-8 -- 200 Students
> > Pocatello School District #55, Pocatello, Idaho  K-12  ~13,000 Students
> >
> > > 1.Liberty Common Charter School (K-9, 600 students) - Ft.Collins,
> > > Colorado
> > > 2.Ridgeview Classical Charter School (K-12, 535 students) - Ft.
Collins,
> > > Colorado
> > > 3.Standard School District (K-8, 2600 Students) Bakersfield, CA
> > > 4.Twain Harte-Long Barn USD (K-8, 750 students) - Twain Harte, CA
> > > 5.Federal Way Public Schools (K-12, 23k students) - Federal Way, WA
> > > 6.Bridgeport ISD, Bridgeport, Tx
> > > 7.University of Detroit Jesuit High School & Academy (7-12, 929
> > > students)Detroit, MI
> > > 8.Monticello CUSD#25 in Monticello, IL.  K-12 with ~1600 students
> > > 9.Haywood Comunty Schools (K-12, 7800 students) Waynesville, NC
> > > 10.Prairie Grove School District (K-12, 1400 students) Prairie Grove,
AR

---