Re: [K12OSN] Final release candidate for K12LTSP 2.1.0

On Thu, 30 May 2002 smooge mindspring com wrote:

>I installed both packages. In removing all the openoffice files from my
>home directory, the program began working again.

Here's an updated package that should fix the problem:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/OpenOffice-suite-configs-1.0-3a.noarch.rpm

If you've already installed OpenOffice 1.0, you'll need to remove the file
".sversionrc" in your home directory.

The problem was that the spelling dictionaries have been moved in v1.0, and
my automagic-install scripts skipped copying the config files to ~/OpenOffice
if the ~/OpenOffice directory exists. The revised script overwrites the
files with newer versions. It seems to save all of the customizations, so
hopefully this won't be a problem for anyone.

-Eric