Re: [K12OSN] Icewm menus

On Thu, 30 May 2002 trelf13 yahoo com wrote:

>Hi, I'm Donald Oellerich.  I'm currently the server admin
>at Yorktown High School (you may have gotten an email from
>a Michael Dobbs a while ago).  Anyways, I've installed
>k12ltsp 2.0, and am using Icewm as the window manager of
>choice, due to the high-overhead of running KDE or Gnome.
>The Icewm menu, though, still has the KDE and Gnome menus
>incorporated into it, and I can't figure out how to get rid
>of those menus.  I read your email about icewm packages on
>the 15th, and was hoping that you would know how to remove
>these menus.

I was just working on this... I left off the icewm-default package
which excludes the KDE and Gnome menus.

Remove the icewm-gnome package (rpm -e icewm-gnome) and install this
package in its place:

  ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/testing/icewm/icewm-default-1.0.9-3_ltsp.i386.rpm

-Eric