Re: [K12OSN] The newly installed server can't shutdown automatically.

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Stephen Liu wrote:

>Hi Eric,
>
>I am running K12LTSP 2.0.2. Thanks
>
>Stephen

Did you do a default install, or did you pick a custom install? Just
curious since I can't replicate the missing dependancies you list below.
But this shouldn't have anything to do with your power management issue...

First things first, is power management turned on in the BIOS?

Second, run these commands:

	/sbin/chkconfig apmd on
	/sbin/service apmd start

and see if that fixes it.