[K12OSN] Thin Client

Hi Bert,

Yes I can Change the boot method. Of the options available there are RPL, BOOTP, Novell 802.2 and 802.3, NTS, Microsoft LAN Manager and a few others. I’ve tried them all. As far as documentation goes, I’ve searched HP backwards and forwards. And unfortunately, the company that donated the units has no docs. One thing I did notice, it looks like the client doesn’t even get to the point of loading the kernel. I can rename the Kernel file to something other than what is listed in the dhcpd.conf file and still get the same result. If that means anything….